Monday, March 1, 2010

An Early Morning Trip Back...

1st March,2010, 5:30am, En route to Arambagh from Joypur
Well,it's not exactly 'early morning'. It's 5:45. But the scenes
outside my bus-window are just AWESOME. I mean,I have woken up much
before 5:30 a lot of times,but breaking sleep in a city and in a
village are two entirely different experiences. It's cool and
fresh,the environment here,as my bus rockets through sleeping villages
of the dawn,from Joypur towards Arambagh. The only similarity with my
dear,dear Kolkata is the irritating honking of the old,demonish
vehicle. But well,one cant possibly hope to have everything without
asking... Thus I zoom into March with a special memory that'll stay
for a long,long time. Welcome To March With Me...

--
Sent from my mobile device

1 comment:

  1. the natures speaks...ang sings, the songs of innocence & of experience.

    ReplyDelete